Tech Lawn Care:
Welcome to Lawn Tech
With more then twenty
years experience, the people at Lawn Tech Lawn Care provide guaranteed Lawn Care Services for
home and business owners in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
We've built our business by focusing on one goal: to make our customers
so happy with the service we provide, they'll never want to call anyone
Contact us today at 413.783.2510 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE, no obligation lawn care
Cultural Practices for Managing
With the threat of spring diseases behind us it is now time to focus on
protecting our lawns from summer. This means heat stress, drought damage
and summer type weeds like crabgrass, spurge and oxalis.
Please do the following to help your lawn stay healthy through the
• Water daily if your lawn tends to turn brown easily in the summer 1⁄4
inch of water each time.
• Water every other day if your lawn does not brown out easily 1/3 inch
of water each time.
• Keep your lawn height at a minimum of 3 to 3 1/2 inches tall THIS IS A
• Keep mower blades sharp to minimize leaf wounding.
• Always avoid mowing in the heat of the day, early morning or early
evening is best.
*Our lawns are made of cool season grass varieties so keeping them green
and healthy in the summer months is extremely challenging. Please take
these recommendations seriously and call our office if you have any
questions or would like to talk about your lawn specifically.